- $25 for approximately 10′ x 6′ space
- 8′ tables are available for an additional $5
- $5 discount given when two spaces rented by same vendor
- All tables must be covered and skirted.
- Each space includes two chairs
- Electricity is available on a first come, limited basis
- Booth rental fee is non-refundable after October 1st, 2019
Entry Form Deadline – Forms and fee must be in by October 1, 2019,Booths are on a FIRST COME BASIS.
- The Craft Fair Committee reserves the right to approve all items sold.
- No baked goods, candy or drink items to be sold
- Only one independent sales representative per company accepted on a first come basis
- Do not tear down your booth prio to 3:00pm
- Friday night October 18 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Saturday October 19 between 7:30am to 9:00am
- Lunch will be available in church kitchen
- Each artist or craftsman is responsible for his/her own items. Tallmadge United Methodist Church will not be liable for any loss or damage to items displayed. If you no longer wish to be on our mailing list please let us know.
Complete entry form and mail it with a self-addressed, stamped envelope and check made payable to TALLMADGE UNITED METHODIST CHURCH. Mail to
- Donna Brown 118 Ferguson Drive, Tallmadge, Ohio 44278
Letters will be sent to you after October 10th showing booth assignment and any additional information.